The Winning Teams learning and development model of engagement was originally created in response to a learning need in the corporate world. Employees who needed to learn and embed core knowledge were unable to retain and apply what they had learnt from single training sessions without follow up in the workplace. What they needed was a creative and enjoyable way to practise and reinforce learning and its application to their job requirements. The answer was found in team sport.
Today we continue this development in the corporate space through Winning Teams Professional. Winning Teams Professional meets several of the key objectives around DISCUSSION, SHARING and COLLABORATION in Learning and Development following solid knowledge management principles. Winning Teams has a solid stance in Organisational Development, Learning and Development and Human Capital Development.
BENEFITS of using Winning Teams Professional
- CREATE – a non-threatening, motivating learning environment
- DRIVE – common focus on core knowledge to meet strategic business objectives
- DELIVER – immediate performance feedback
- ASSESS – core knowledge levels and retention
- DELIVER – an environment for applied knowledge
- BUILD – co-operation and team-work
- DEVELOP – communication skills and individual confidence
- CULTIVATE – a learning culture within the organisation
LARGE SCALE Learning and Development
Winning Teams easily incorporates participants that are geographically spread across cities, provinces and countries. This allows our programme to target and focus on large numbers of people spanning sizeable areas. There is almost no limit in the number of people that can be targeted when engaging in the competition phase of the programme.
Read more at www.wteams-pro.com