By funding the Winning Teams Post School Learning and Development Initiative in public Adult Education and Training centres, organisations are able to obtain the following benefits:
Obtain BEE points for Skills Development or Social Investment or Enterprise Development, depending on the need (See BEE Amendment Act Letter below).
Identify and develop a talent pool of learners from those receiving sponsorship, from which they can elect to either:
- employ theses learners for entry level positions;
- or offer learnerships to those learners who display proven learning skills and dedication
If required, obtain DTI Consumer Education points for the development of financial literacy.
Give these learners hope in the future, build their self-confidence, self-respect and self-belief, as well as equip them with life skills that will enable them to make a meaningful contribution to society.
Interested organisations are able to support this initiative by either:
- Making a straight forward donation
- Contributing together with others towards the funding of a specific learning centre and subjects provided at these centres
- Sponsoring all participating learners in a centre or centres